Film and Sync

Hopestreet represents publishing for the majority of our recordings and we can facilitate the provision of a sync license if necessary. We work with sub-publishers in Australia and overseas and can turn around a request very rapidly. To obtain a master use and/or sync license for any of our works, please contact:

Bob Knob
+61 417 594 033

Direct Licensing Guidelines

To license our works for transmission or public performance, please see our guidelines below

1. Our direct licensing guidelines

1.1. These are the direct licensing guidelines of Hopestreet Recordings (we/us/our). At present we do not have the capacity to directly licence any of our sound recordings or music videos for public performance or transmission.

1.2. Given the legal and administrative costs involved with direct licensing we are unable to offer direct licenses at competitive rates for public performance or transmission. We will review our position every 12 months to consider whether the size and skill base of our organisation enables us to engage in direct licensing.

1.3. In the meantime, if you require a licence for the public performance or transmission of one of our sound recordings or music videos you should contact the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) at or call (02) 8569 1111.

1.4. If you wish to provide any feedback or comments on our direct licensing policy, please email